UEFA Champions League Update 2022: Watch PSG vs Juventus Today Match Online Free Get Sports News Live Broadcast

PSG vs Juventus Live Update: On Tuesday night (September 7) Ligue 1 League match will be held between PSG vs Juventus started at 12:30 am IST. UEFA Champions League games is Paris Saint-Germain at home to Juventus and two European heavyweights taking on each one. The French title holders are in excellent start and are winning five out of opening Ligue 1 fixtures, while the Italian giants have won three times and have a plethora of stars for this match.

PSG vs Juventus

PSG: Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi and Neymar are clicking together while Christophe Galtier is getting more out of a talented group of players than predecessor Mauricio Pochettino managed. This is arguably the toughest test so far and the French tactician rotated his players to keep certain members of his squad fresh for this one. Expect Les Parisiens to try to make a strong start to the European campaign at Parc des Princes.

Juventus: This is a difficult one for the Old Lady with Di Maria, Paul Pogba and Federico Chiesa all out. Leandro Paredes and Adrien Rabiot are both part of the Italians’ former PSG player contingent and Massimiliano Allegri has already said that Juventus are playing for second place with SL Benfica.

In our point of view PSG vs Juventus today match, 76% of chance to win the match for PSG, 9% chance for Juventus, 15% chance the match will be undefined.  watch UEFA Champions League Online Free

UEFA Champions League 2022 PSG vs Juventus Live Streaming Update

Ligue 1 League PSG vs Juventus Match Details

Venue: Parc des Princes in France

Date & Time: 07th August 12:30 am IST

Ligue 1 League Today Match Live Streaming: beIN SPORTS CONNECT, fuboTV, Fanatiz And ESPN+

PSG vs Juventus Ligue 1 League 2022 Match Predicted Starting Line-up

Paris Saint-Germain (3-4-3): Navas; Ramos, Marquinhos, Kimpembe; Hakimi, Sanches, Verratti, Bernat; Messi, Mbappe, Neymar

Juventus (4-3-3): Perin; Danilo, Bonucci, Bremer, Sandro; Locatelli, Paredes, McKennie; Cuadrado, Vlahovic, Kostic

Leave a Comment